We plan to move forward with a modified summer program, but please note we may have to cancel some or all camp sessions due to covid-19 restrictions placed upon us. Thanks for your patience and understanding.
What to Bring:
- Covid-19 related masks and hand sanitizer
- Casual Camp Clothing (extra shirt and shorts)
- Hat for hot days
- Sensible Shoes
- Sunscreen & Smile
- Swimsuit & Towel
- Money for Snack Shop ($1-2 a day is more than enough)
- Bag Lunch (must be peanut free)
- Water bottle
Please DO NOT Bring:
- Bikinis or revealing clothing
- Peanut Butter
- Any valuables
- Pocket knives or tools
- Electronics (cell phones, mp3, video games, iPod/iPad/iWhatevers, etc.)
- Trading cards
PLEASE NOTE: Hope Valley Day Camp is NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOST, MISSING OR STOLEN ITEMS!
There is a “Lost and Found“ area where parents and campers are welcome to visit and and claim their belongings. Campers are reminded to check the area daily before going home. We strongly recommend you label all items sent to camp with your child’s name.