We provide complimentary buses to help get your kids to camp.
Times are approximate and cannot be guaranteed (due to traffic, construction, etc.). Please show up at least 10 minutes before the posted time and make sure to sign your children in and out of the bus with the bus driver.
Being on the bus is a privilege and Hope Valley reserves the right to deny access to anyone due to improper conduct or reckless behaviour. Thank you for your cooperation.
Covid-19 bus rules: Please see below…
Bus Routes MAP (click the link to find a bus stop that may work for you)
BUS STOPS FOR CAMPS 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 7 and 8 (no Camp 4 this year):
|BUS STOP||LOCATION||PICK UP||DROP OFF|
|Sherbrooke Heights Alliance Church||1600 Sherbrooke St||8:15 AM||4:45 PM|
|Ferndale Bible Church||25 Ferndale Ave||8:20 AM||4:40 PM|
|Westmount Bible Chapel||1150 Clonsilla at Ford||8:30 AM||4:35 PM|
|Braidwood Bible Chapel||306 Braidwood Ave||8:37 AM||4:30 PM|
|Beavermead Park||2011 Ashburnham Dr||8:45 AM||4:25 PM|
|Auburn Bible Chapel||911 Armour Rd||8:52 AM||4:20 PM|
|Edmison Heights Bible Chapel||939 Hilliard St||9:00 AM||4:15 PM|
|Milroy Park||Milroy Dr @ Ferguson||9:10 AM||4:10 PM|
Bus Stop Schedule for 2022 (click the link to print)
Covid-19 procedures to be followed:
- THANK YOU for your cooperation as we do our best to keep your children safe!
- All campers must bring and wear their own masks during the entire bus ride (please have extras in case they are misplaced or soiled during camp sessions)
- Seats will be assigned and must be followed for the rest of the camp (no changing seats once assigned). Seating will be organized by bus stop.
- There will be no tolerance for breaking the rules on the bus (or at camp). This is a complimentary service and we must make any necessary adjustments to maintain everyone’s safety inside the bus and outside. This may include removing a camper from the bus service.
- Please maintain physical distance when lining up to enter the bus and for attendance. Please be patient as we will do our best to log each camper in and out of the bus.
- Parents must meet campers at the bus door, while also practicing social distancing.